Senin, 24 Oktober 2011

12 Funny Jokes to Tell at Your Next Party



There is an old saying: What does not kill us ... is an open target for making a joke out of it! If you have ever been married, divorced, single, or by interacting with other people on this earth may laugh at these jokes:

1 Are you happy birthday, but do not celebrate with a glass of wine, I hear Stompers wines in Italy are sitting in

.

2 I hate when my boobs itch, it's like trying to scratch jello.

3 They come with the new Viagra as a treatment for women, it is called, Ho-Zak.

4 I knew our marriage was over when we saw the consultant and asked me if it is difficult to please my husband. I thought for a moment and replied: "I do not know, I've never tried ."

5 I should have known our marriage was not going to last time and my husband-to-be proposed to me. He got down on bended knee, took my hand, I looked into his eyes and said: "I'd like to get my name ... and to add to your current account ."

6 How come when you meet the right person you know right away, but when you meet the wrong person need ten years of marriage to find out?

7 My fanatical religious neighbors are twins. As expected given the children biblical names, but who's names will be the first and second Thessalonians.

8 For 10 traditional wedding anniversary gift is tin. On our 10th anniversary should have been introduced gold bullion!

9 My ex has finally seen the doctor after we divorced. They found that more people ... One was a thief, a liar is, one was medium and one was a lazy son of a gun!

10 I asked the Lord? "Lord, what a million dollars to you, 'the Lord replied:" Penny. "I asked," Lord, what a million dollars to you? 'The Lord answered, "others". I asked: 'Can a penny? The Lord replied, "just another ."

11 In the book of Deuteronomy, Moses gave three long sermons, and then he died. Three long sermons can kill anyone.

12 Should I start dating older men. My last day he came running to my car ... wearing shoes ... that lit up.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 

Download Templates